Over deze vacature
Very challenging job for an experienced Compliance Manager who is looking for an inspiring, open, entrepreneurial and exciting working environment at an financial holding company.
Group Compliance is part of the COO Office and is responsible for supervision, oversight and group policy in terms of Compliance.
Your main responsibilities as Compliance Manager are:
• Monitor and manage Group-wide compliance matters
• Co-ordination, implementation and collection of global compliance policies
• Global shareholder reporting
• Perform a liaison function for the mother corporation
• Aggregate quarterly reports of the different subsidiaries
• Build relationships with peers of the independently operating subsidiaries
Our client is a financial holding company that maintains oversight of several asset management subsidiaries. Together these subsidiaries manage over EUR 290 billion of assets worldwide through a broad range of investment strategies and investment solutions. Our client ensures that the tasks and responsibilities, that go beyond the investment subsidiaries itself, are carried out properly. Our client focuses on group consolidation and reporting, tax affairs and internal auditing. In addition our client provides the support function for the mother corporation to expand other strategic business lines in Europe. For one of the UK subsidiaries our client acts as a service center for the accounting, legal, compliance and HR functions. Next to the traditional financial holding functions, our client is responsible for further development of internal communication and for increasing effectiveness group wide. Our client synergizes across the group and maintains a professional network internally and externally.
Our client offers an inspiring, open, entrepreneurial and exciting working environment. Furthermore, our client offers an excellent salary and secundary benefits.
• At least 5-7 years of broad-based Compliance experience within the compliance area of the financial services industry or an international law firm
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of global compliance requirements
• Sound judgement and analytical skills
• Ability to interact with senior management
• Experience with conflicts of interest situations
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of contacts, including external legal advisors and senior management
• Ability to work internationally in a flexible and dynamic way that accommodates the needs and demands of the stakeholders
• Experience with policy design and implementation
• Fluent in English