A unique chance for legal starter/junior within a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally.
The Legal Assistant will handle all legal and administrative matters of a designated client portfolio and is able to maintain and develop relationships with clients and colleagues taking into account the existing procedures. The Legal Assistant is part of a dedicated client team and has a delegated responsibility to keep a designated client portfolio in good legal and financial standing.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Create and arrange general correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties
- Assist in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firm
- Assist with drafting of standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies
- Assist with appointment of dismissal management / supervisory directors, change of domicile of the company, etc.
- Signal any legal or tax issues of a client transaction and liaise with the client and Supervisor
- Update and maintain the client portfolio in good standing and comply with the rules and regulations of the Dutch Central Bank and/or related legislation
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure our client and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired
- Start to develop strong working relationships with clients and adequately keep up with activities and refer them to third parties
Our client is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. Our client helps global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Their expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. With operations in more than 80 countries providing outsourced compliance services, our client is the global expert that understands local needs.
- Our client offers excellent working conditions:
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team
- Teamwork: an environment where people learn from mistakes and work together to improve the processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily
- Ambition: our client is a growing company in which they constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome
- HBO degree or equivalent
- Preferably a minimum of 1 - 4 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations
- Excellent English, Dutch written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work outside usual office hours